Saturday, May 2, 2009

Upcoming Awesomeness: Batman: Arkham Asylum

First, sorry I'm two days behind schedule. A lot had to get done over the past couple of days; getting a puppy, signing a lease, but that's over and gameium is back in business.

Over the past few weeks it seems that every blogger in the blogosphere has been drooling over the upcoming release of Batman: Arkham Asylum. Nor am I an exception to the rule. The Dark Knight is set to be released in June 2009 and there's no other game that has me so excited. See below:



Everyone's talking about how good this game is going to be; so I'm not going to hop on that bandwagon. Mostly because I don't like doing what everyone else is doing.

Instead, I'm going to tell you the five villains I most want to see, and the five I would least like to see.

Top 5

1.The Riddler
2.The Scarecrow
3.Clayface
4. Mr. Freeze
5. Two Face

Bottom 3

1. Catwoman (I want straight murderers here; not Jewel Thieves)
2. Poison Ivy (Something unmanly about being undone by a kiss)
3. Tweedledee and Tweedledum. (If the name isn't enough to make them less than frightening, then the shape is)
4. The Ventriloquist (Don't feel I need to explain this one)
5. Penguin (Fat, ugly, and not real scary without henchman)

No comments:

Post a Comment